It’s summertime and that means gardening and landscaping work can be on the weekly or even daily chore list. The Handy Safety Knife® is a unique, safe and versatile tool for these tasks. Use it to trim back dead or overgrown flowers, open plastic bags, cut flowers for bouquets, cut netting and to harvest fruits and vegetables. Because the ring knife is conveniently worn on any finger, it is out of the way when you don’t need it, but still easily accessible so you don’t have to worry about misplacing or losing it.
There are various ways to garden: raised beds, greenhouse, or in-ground to name a few. There is constant maintenance to keep gardens looking good and producing flowers or vegetables. When trimming suckers off tomato plants, the Handy Safety Knife® can make this task quick and simple.
Here are some other gardening tips to consider:
1. Thin hardy annuals if they are overcrowded.
2. Dead-head roses if they are repeat-flowering type.
3. Stake tall or floppy perennial plants to prevent wind damage.
4. Tie in and train climbing plants to their support.
5. Lift and divide overcrowded clumps of bulbs.
Reference website: https://www.thompson-morgan.com/what-to-do-in-the-garden-in-june